
Follow Me On Twitter- https://twitter.com/RealPatrickMcL I review the movie "Us" directed by Jordan Peele and talk about why I hated it. Along with why it wasn't scary in the slightest. Spoiler Alert I guess but it doesn't really matter, trust me.
"Us" Movie Review | Absolutely Terrible - YouTube |
| 62 Likes | 62 Dislikes |
| 827 views views | 2,119 followers |
| Film & Animation | Upload TimePublished on 26 Mar 2019 |
us movie on demand
>
us movie meaning
>
us movie reviews
>
us movie streaming
>
us movie soundtrack
>
us movie rating
>
us movie explained
>
us movie trailer
>
us movie netflix
>
us movie showtimes
>
us movie wiki
>
us movie times
>
us movie rent
>
us movie analysis
>
us movie cast
>
us movie ending
>
us movie theories
>
us movie release date
>
us movie redbox
>
us movie reddit
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét